I think of EDUCATION as a complex process, focused on developing attitudes and aptitudes...I think of EDUaction as people using those attitudes and aptitudes to make a difference.

And to those who would use a bean-counter mentality, emphasizing standardized tests and restrictive standards to demean our teachers and public schools, a gentle reminder: not everything that can be counted, counts...and not everything that counts can be counted. (Einstein)

HAPPY NEW YEAR: HUGS ALL AROUND!

The new year brings unlimited opportunities for EDUaction Now advocates. "Making a difference" is always at the top of my resolutions, and I hope you feel the same way. I also hope our few interactions at this blog have added to that goal, and I thank you for stopping by---stay in touch!

If you have not heard of the free hugs campaign, I hope you enjoy this video; check out the details at their website: http://freehugscampaign.org/

Happy New Year!

HUGS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment